1. Hold a protest walk around the PFS property on weekends when lectures
are scheduled. Circulate flyers there.
2. Master of the Mysteries: If you do not like the Shahagun
biography of Manly Hall, we can write a much better biography and publish for the Friends of the PRS.
3. Write letters to the editor of the Los Angeles Times commenting on
Shahagun's book that downgrades Manly and everthing he did for humanity.
4. Publish letters from people who really knew him as a kind and
5. Complain to Harris. Write thousands of letters of protest about
his plans to liquidate the PRS property and assets.
6. Start a campaign to bannish the current president of the PRS and
elect new corporate officers for the nonprofit entity.
7. Write to everyone we know who is interested in metaphysics, occult,
antiquities, libraries, comparative religion, philosophy, parapsychology and find the people who have benefited from
the PRS library and from Manly Hall's teachings.
8. Conference Call Meetings. Travel is expensive.
9. Sign up for Skype.com and call the world for free!
10. Your Solutions